Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 15, 2016

So, most of today was helping a friend work on his house

but after I completed the chores, we sat down and watched the movie Minions, which was quite enjoyable, and had a lot of stuff for those of us familiar with the 1960s culture, etc. And the minion language is presented consistently, so it was actually pretty easy to follow, after awhile. The cast was great. I particularly like Jennifer Saunders, whom I presume was Queen Elizabeth II, as it sounded like her and I did see her in the opening credits. 'Gentlemen do not steal ladies' crowns!' :)

Now I'm home and I'm considering watching The Imitation Game, that DVD I have out from Netflix. I watched an episode of 'Sherlock' the other day while a friend was in an appointment, and finished it later that night, so I'm in a Benedict Cumberbatch mood, I guess. I should go on and watch it so I can send it back tomorrow in the post. Next up, one for YKWIA/both of us: Warlock: the Armageddon.

Okay, I'm going now. Have a good night!

No comments: