Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Today is the second day

I've trained in scheduling. I'm doing better than yesterday--I actually did some reschedules without supervision, but handed it back to the other person when it came to juggling more than one patient at a time while on the phone. Still, I'll get the hang of it. I'll be there tomorrow and then mornings Monday-Wednesday next week. I was able to work on the other aspects of my job, both library and data entry, this afternoon, and did pretty well at getting much of it done, despite it being a high-census clinic day. Tonight I took a friend to an appointment and another to get his bus pass. Now I'm home and I may watch another 'Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries' episode, although what I really want to do is some reading, I think. I almost never read these days, and I have several books out from the library that look good, plus the many 'to be read' ones on my Kindle. I'm halfway through a book I started months ago. I don't think I can re-check it out again without turning it in. It's one of those Nellie Bly mysteries, called Alchemy of Murder by Carol McCleary. I've enjoyed, I just haven't had much time to read. Now I do, so I should. :)

No comments: