Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 04, 2014

I've been up for about 45 minutes

I have opened the windows just a bit above the window boxes, just enough to get fresh air without making the plants up next to the window scream in terror (it was 43 degrees when I got up this morning), and I've been listening to Of Monsters and Men's My Head is an Animal. In fact, right now I'm listening to 'Your Bones', my favourite on the album.

I've eaten something and it's definitely time to start getting myself together and starting to work. I need to:
  1. Pay my rent this morning.
  2. Get some soda so I have some caffeine in me.
  3. Set the DVR for 'Doctor Who'.
  4. Work on the kitchen.
  5. Work on the living/dining area.
  6. Clean the bathroom.
  7. Put laundry away.
  8. Gather up new laundry.
  9. Straighten up the bedroom.
  10. Work on the book review.
  11. Work on the game notes.
  12. Get A to bring in the tubs/boxes in my car.
  13. Go to the grocery store.
  14. Watch something with YKWIA.
I'm not sure how much I can get done today. Some things, like rent, are priority. Which I should go get ready to do now, I think. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: