Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The last couple of days I have been working on the house

in earnest, as I got the notice that the annual walk-through to look for leaks and such is this coming week when I got home on Friday (which was not a good day--I started out the day stepping in dog poop and it really went downhill from there). I'm almost finished with the apartment--I just need to sweep/mop/vacuum, dust. fill up the fish tanks, work on the bedroom a little, water the plants in the living room and outside, and take out the last of the trash and recyclables, the ones I've done just over the last couple of days. Later on today, I'm going to go on and play the game. I have to admit, it was nice to be able to sleep in on a Sunday. I've slept a lot this weekend. I have some stress going on in my life, and some issues with a friend. On the one hand, it's good I've had some extra time to myself this weekend. On the other hand, I totally blew up at someone I shouldn't have, and so now our relationship is strained. This is also the second anniversary of getting hit by the car. So apparently mid-October is not a fun time for me. :(

No comments: