Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, August 04, 2008

Oh, my

Tonight I had a brochure on my door when I came home. A menu, in fact, for Tandoor, the nearest Indian restaurant and one of the best in town. With great happiness I read the following: 'Now we deliver to your door.' It's within a three-mile radius, with free delivery for orders of $25 or more, $4 extra for orders less than $25. But you can have wonderful Indian food without leaving the house. Now if I just had money. :)

My favourites from the menu are peshwari naan (which has nuts and a sweet raisin stuffing) and vegetable korma, which is in a cream sauce with nuts. I've also wanted to try the fish tikka masala, which is salmon cooked Tandoori-style in a tomato and cream sauce.

This menu is definitely going up on my bulletin board for future reference. Yum! I wonder if the hospital is within three miles?

:)

No comments: