Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thanks to a lunch break, a waiting room visit, and a small break this afternoon

I'm six chapters into Deathly Hallows. I love it so far. She's doing an excellent job of linking this book to those which came before it, continually developing the characters, and presenting the kids as being on the threshold between childhood and adulthood. It immediately had me hooked and is moving forward nicely (no unending Quidditch matches here). I won't reveal any details; I think that's crass, at least this early in the worldwide reading. Some of us didn't have the luxury of staying home all Saturday finishing the book. But I'm getting to read it now, and I'm enjoying it immensely.

That's all for now. I'm going to try to read for a few minutes and then go on to bed. 'Night.

No comments: