Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 06, 2007

By the way

I'm good to go for another year in terms of the sleep apnea. The results of the study had me having nearly 30 arousals per hour (doesn't that sound sexy?) on the lower ramping settings (including where my machine had been on 11), and then from 15-20 it improved. So they have me at the minimum setting for improvement, and if I continue having sleepiness not caused by my lack of sleep becasue of all these various busy projects, then I'm to call back and they'll adjust it again. Also, if my machine quits I'm to call and they'll put in an order for a newer self-adjusting machine.

By the way, have I ever mentioned that my favourite form of empty calories is Magic Shell ice cream topping? I know it's mostly oil, but I love the whole freezing topping thing, especially chocolate fudge over German chocolate cake ice cream. 'Night.

No comments: