Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 26, 2007

It just keeps getting better and better

Heroes, for those of you with your heads in the sand and not an ounce of interest for science fiction, gets better and better with each episode--and it was pretty impressive from the get-go, from what I can tell. The latest episodes shows more of the background of the mysterious organisation that is tracking and studying those with special abilities. I love how all the different subplots and characters weave together with the others. And unlike some shows, they've really done a good job--through the series, the online comics, and the online web experience--at interweaving things in a logical and consistent fashion.

If you haven't seen it, you should. It's really wonderful. That's all I have to say for now. You can check out clips from past episodes at the official web page.

Of course, I'm happy I got to see Heroes at all. I was supposed to work until 11 tonight but since a new person was put on the schedule I got to get off work early. Yay!

No comments: