Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, September 19, 2005

And a questionnaire from N.

1. What is your occupation? Librarian and all-around info maven.
2. What color is your underwear right now? Yellow.
3. What or who are you listening to right now? Loreena McKinnitt's Parallel Dreams, 'Samhain Night'.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A cherry Pop-Tart (my normal breakfast here at work).
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes. Although that stupid Subway commercial has almost ruined it for me. I mean, did the guy wish for a sub, and the girl wish to be turned into a sub and eaten? I think not. So she was cheated. Okay, maybe I think about these things too much.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Believe it or not, my favourite crayon is not purple, although I do love purple crayons. The one I most associated with myself is Indian red (I always used it for my hair), which is a 'retired colour', but I still have one. :)
7. How is the weather right now? Pretty much perfect.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? D. Days ago at work.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course. She's 'cool Natalie'. :)
10. How old are you today? 38, a truly scary age I might add. I mean, when did THAT happen? 40's around the corner and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
11. Favorite drink? At the moment, Fresca. It changes periodically.
12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Rarely, figure skating, soccer, gymnastics...stuff with lots of movement. Baseball and golf are boring. Football's mostly start-and-stop and I still don't understand the downs. Basketball's okay, but I don't follow it. I'd rather play sports than watch, but I suck at just about everything but volleyball and dodgeball.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, sometimes the bug gets me, usually late at night in Walgreens, and my friends tsk tsk a lot afterwards because I'm usually trying to get the colour my hair is in the sun, and mess it up in the process.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses. I had contacts, but they dried up from disuse.
15. Pets? Best dog ever: Cerys, Cuddly cat that no one else sees: Darius
16. Favorite month? April
(There was no 17.)
18. What was the last movie you watched? At home, Chicken Run. On the big screen...wait a moment...it was...gee. I'm not sure. The last I remember was Hellboy, but I'm sure there was something after that. It must not have been that memorable.
19. Favorite day of the year? Halloween.
20. What do you do to vent anger? I get in bed and hug a teddy bear until I calm down, if I'm really angry and there's no way to directly take care of it. Usually if I'm angry at someone, I'll tell them, and we'll talk it out.
21. What were your favorite toys as a child? Books.
22. Fall or Spring? Spring, but fall's a close second.
23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry.
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes,
26. Who is most likely to respond? Well, C did while I was typing this.
27. Who is least likely to respond? U.
28. Living arrangements? Me, my dog, my cat, in a one bedroom apartment at the edge of town.
29. When was the last time you cried? Last week.
30. What is on the floor of your closet? Books. Clothes.
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? YKWIA...17 years.
32. What did you do last night? Slept. Ate. Watched 2 minutes of the Emmy's. Slept again.
34. What inspires you? People who overcome obstacles that would bring me to my knees.
35. What are you afraid of? Being alone.
36. Cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I'm vegetarian. So, I'll say cheese, hold the hamburger.
37. Favorite car? Anything a little retro or different, like a PT cruiser, Mini Cooper, or that Chevy thing that is in all sorts of ads but I can't remember the model name.
38. Favorite dog breed? Labrador. Although if I could afford one, I'd have a Neopolitan mastiff (Fang from the Harry Potter movies). They're big drooly babies.
39. Number of keys on your key ring? Six.
40. How many years at your current job? 8.
41. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
42. Peanut butter - crunchy or creamy? Crunchy.
43. Last show you watched on TV? 2 minutes of the Emmy's. Boring. But Mystery! wasn't on last night.

No comments: