Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I've had incredibly vivid dreams of late

with exquisite detail, entertaining plotting, good characterisation, and a sense of solidity and depth that seems almost more real than real life, yet with surreal elements like flying fish or head-eating monsters. They're not nightmares, but rather adventures, whether trying to bring spontenaity into a world of conformity or fighting against Cthulhoid mobsters. I wish I could just record them as they play, because I can never quite capture them as clearly again. It's more entertaining than TV or movies, and even a bit more than reading. It's fully interactive. I love them. I just wish I could market them somehow, because let me tell you, they'd sell.

No comments: