Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, February 04, 2023

So I did some revamping today

as I'm sure you can tell, as the background image and fonts are completely different. I was trying to fix an issue where the sidebar text was loading at the bottom of the page rather than in a column to the right, and finally solved it after two hours by dragging some gadgets around the layout. I also went back into several posts and removed some code that was causing abnormal displays. I originally designed this blog myself, then several years upgraded to the design I had this morning. This one is by the same person, just a cometic difference with the background. Blogger's come a long way in twenty-two years. Anyway, since I'm trying to rekindle this blog, I thought it was time for a change. I'm also so glad I fixed the issue, although there is still a lag in loading the right-handed sidebar (there are now two, one on the left, one on the right). It was driving me mad.

No comments: