Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 02, 2018

Whew!

It's not finished by any means, as I still have my books and CDs to do, but the furniture is switched. I'm in a room with a door, with two ceiling fans above and books on three sides of the room. We are going to rearrange some shelves for my books and CDs/DVDs. The only thing that stayed other than his books was the treadmill, but it's out of the way. Of course, we are just now going to bed, having worked since eight. I am now intimately aware of my bed's construction. I like the setup. Meanwhile, his things are in the living room, which is set up as a study. But I have some more privacy now and I'm sleeping under one of his beautiful paintings rather than a photo of his great-grandmother, which felt a little weird. And the little dog has her bed to the side of mine and is therefore less likely to get stepped on, as, because my bed is a full-sized daybed, I dismount from the front, which is where she was before.

No comments: