Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 12, 2018

Unfinished business to do today

  1. Trim the cat's claws.
  2. Mend a blouse, including sewing on a button and fixing a ripped seam.
  3. Take out the trash.
  4. Clean the toilet and tub. 
  5. Sweep.
  6. Mop the tile. *plus*
  7. Run an errand with YKWIA.
  8. Run by the pharmacy. 
  9. Help with dinner.
  10. Clean up after dinner.
The cat is distinctly not happy.  YWKIA is studying right now, so I don't want to make much noise doing the chores, so I'll do those later.  We're going out in about an hour to run an errand.  It amazes me how quickly today is going by.  I got up at 8 am, got something to eat, watched a couple of things on Hulu that he was watching, then went to bed from about 10 am to 11 because I'd only gotten about 6 hours' sleep.  I felt better.  I only actually slept about 15-20 minutes, but it was a nice nap. I'm mostly recovered, of course.

No comments: