Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 13, 2017

When I feel overwhelmed

I often shut down,  curl up in a ball,  and sleep even I don't really need to. But on the other hand,  sometimes you just need to curl up in bed and process stuff. Tonight I got some discouraging news about my mom.  My house is a mess.  There's so much I should do. And yes,  I am going to go ahead and sleep--not nap, with some idea of getting up in an hour and do stuff,  but sleep, get rest, regroup and then get up very early tomorrow morning. Instead of going in to work early,  I'll work on the house,  try to improve what I can change,  and leave what I can't to Fate.

Tomorrow I have my counseling appointment,  so I have some incentive to work on the house.  But right now I have a headache,  I'm sad,  and I have been up since 5:30 am.  It's time to just call it a night,  I think.  Good night.

No comments: