Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 27, 2017

Not much to say about my Sunday

I listened to a lot of music.  I checked on YKWIA and helped him with something, but he's got a bad case of the crud, and he had to go on to bed for awhile, so I came back and listened to a lot more music.  I'll probably need to take him to the doctor tomorrow.  I picked A up from work at midnight.  A man approached me, probably wanting money, and I just shook my head and motioned him on without putting down my window.  I won't say I live in total fear of being attacked as a woman, but when you see a woman sitting in a car alone, it's probably not best to approach her, because a prudent woman is not going to engage you in any way.  Just saying.  Anyway, A showed up right after that and I took him home.  Then I came on home and got online to check for an e-mail for him regarding a job interview he had on Friday.  Now I'm going to go to bed.  Terribly uneventful, I'm afraid, but sometimes that's good.  And I got plenty of rest, although I should have been a little more proactive in getting some things done, really.  But, hey, it's the weekend, it's for recharging, right?

No comments: