Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'm up at an insane time of the morning again

I didn't take the trazodone last night, but I slept well. I went to bed about 10 pm, got up at 11:30 to take the bread out of the machine (it is actually quite yummy, a cranberry almond granola bread, my first attempt at a 'raisin bake' bread). Then I went back to sleep and woke up on my own at 3:45 am, dozed till about 4:50, and then got up, weighed myself (eek!), splashed some water on my face, checked my blood sugar, took my injectible medicines, and cleaned out the top two drawers in my bedside table. I put the bread, now cooled, in a big bag. Now I'm eating a slice of that bread for breakfast. During the hour or so I stayed in bed, I planned out my day at work. There are no appointments today (but it's the late day for allergy shots, so I can go there after I get off from work). I'm debating as to whether to go in early today or just hang around here and work on the house. I'm going to go over to the complex gym in just a little while and at least bicycle for awhile. I've proven the elliptical is not for me, but I might walk, too. I am also going to take the recyclables out. I'm a little cold in my shorts. I have the heat off and it's 38 degrees outside. But it's not so cold I need to put it back on.

Okay, let me go figure out what I can do here. There's a lot, it's just a matter of where to start!

No comments: