- I have working rear brakes that are safe and happy...
- My ball joints were fine (take that Tire Discounters, who tried to get me to pay for a replacement), but my ignition coil was causing all the engine misfiring, and that was fixed...
- I got an oil change, which was overdue, and they threw in a new stopper, replacing the old one, which was threaded...and
- My windshield wipers, which basically shredded, were replaced.
After I got the car, I went over to YKWIA's, had dinner (it was very yummy) and took A to a meeting. Now I'm home, and I have my choice of:
- Kitchen, or
- Book review, or
- Some sort of combination of the above.