Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 29, 2008

A couple of more quizzes before bed


Your Score: The Rabbit Spirit


You scored 46% Creativity, 62% Compassion, 45% Strength, and 50% Intelligence!



You are a Rabbit Spirit. You are very sweet and kind, and can be creative. You are sometimes nervous and shy, and are very alert as to what's going around you. You have a couple good friends, and love frolicking in the meadows. Don't forget my two other spiritual tests: Sitakaliism Test Paganism Test, my political test: The Fruity Commie Pinko Liberal Test, and my Biology Test

Link: The Spirit Animal Test written by sitakali on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(sitakali)


Not particularly surprising. Did you think I'd be a predator? Ha!

and


Your Score: Pagan Extraordinaire


You are 90% Paganism Expert!



You know Paganism like the back of your hand! Maybe you even attended a few rituals, or organized some of your own. You understand how special this religion is, and keep it close to your heart. You know that it's the most ancient religion in the world (save animism which technically isn't a religion), and you want to get back to your roots. Merry meet again! Don't forget to take my two other spiritual tests: Spirit Animal Test Sitakaliism Test, my political test: The Fruity Commie Pinko Liberal Test, and my Biology Test

Link: The Paganism Test written by sitakali on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(sitakali)


Well, I am Pagan (not neo-Pagan), so I know a few things about mythology, although I'm a little weak on Indian myth.

1 comment:

Dating said...

A very interesting set of tests, I passed some of them and I can say that this is a great pleasure. I recommend to all!