Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Home at last

I'm listening to the radio and checking the news and my e-mail. Tomorrow it's back to work at both jobs (today I was off for a dental appointment). Turns out I've fractured a tooth (I had a root canal some time ago and it's become brittle), so I need a crown. I have an appointment next Thursday for that.

I came across this. It's still not on DVD, but if you're a fan of the show Lou Grant, you can download either individual episodes or an entire first season from Amazon.com.

YKWIA was telling me of an episode of 'American Dad' that deals with atheism. Here's a clip:



And on a related note, I think this is hilarious--it's a Family Guy 300 trailer:


More seriously, here's an excellent computer animation clip that is being featured on YouTube. It's about a futuristic, broken world and yearning for a different time. It's in French but subtitled in English. Enjoy.



Good night.

No comments: