Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pakora + Vegetable Korma + Peshwari Naan = Great Culinary Goodness

We went to Masala tonight, the first time since August. They're my favourite Indian restaurant (and we have several good ones), I think because of the Peshwari Naan, which is sweet with ground up nuts like cashews. It's a good match to the Vegetable Korma, which has veggies in a cream sauce and nuts as well. Of course, Vegetable Pakora as appetizers are always wonderful. I didn't have room for Gulab Jamun for dessert. When I was there one time for my birthday they brought a Gulab Jamun ball out with a lit candle sticking out of it.

At some point I should check out the Fish Tikka, which has salmon in a sauce. Ah, Indian food is wonderful.

No comments: