Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Gee, I feel I should be doing a Friday Five...



It's a little odd to be off for a four-day weekend. I'm over at Zabet's and Hubby's house for laundry because they're spending the weekend with their niece and nephew, hence access to a DSL connexion. So, I'm taking the opportunity to post a non-political blog.

Today was my boss' last day at work. :( :( :( To give you some idea about how wonderful this woman is, she gave us all presents (Bybee Pottery mugs and tea with Ruth Hunt chocolate. In her card to me she called me a lady who was going to go far. I think that's the single-most encouraging thing anyone's ever said to me. I'll miss her a lot.

I'm going to go, food's on the table. Hopefully I'll blog back later. If not, for those of you in the US, have a safe and happy Fourth!

No comments: