Born, like other comic book characters, out of an otherwise trivial but life-changing animal bite, the Rabid Librarian seeks out strange, useless facts, raves about real and perceived injustices, and seeks to meet her greatest challenge of all--her own life.
Translate
Saturday, August 15, 2026
Trying to learn...this is just the fourth or fifth project I've done, I think?
I did watercolour club at Northside Library today, and I think I did rather well up to a point. It was a white horse. I did pretty well up to the horse's muzzle and eye, and while I knew what I needed to do, I just didn't have a steady hand to do the eye right or get the definition of the muzzle right, to be honest. I have essential tremor in my hands, so it might have been a factor. I'd like to try again when I'm not time-constrained and see if I can do better, though. Here is my art compared to the reference work and photo.
Labels:
Essential Tremor,
Horses,
Watercolours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment