Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 18, 2023

Frustrated

Sigh.

1) I just bent down by the table in the living room and when I came back up, I hit my arm on the lip of țhe table, and ripped my sensor off my skin. It wasn't responding and had to be removed. This is the sixth sensor I have had issues with. Four outright fell off on the first day, one stopped working, probably because the blood gushed out when we are are the hit a capillary . (I did not have this problem with the old system. I really wish I could use the sensors on my abdomen. :(

2) I also started a new medication, tramadol, because I had to go off diclofenac after my feet started swelling. It did a lot to help with pain. The tramadol, not so much. I was a tiny bit drowsy/loopy, but not bad. But i've had a lot of issues with my pain today.  Nothing had helped until I stretched out on the bed.

No comments: