Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 17, 2020

One of those Facebook fun fact posts

FINALLY an adult version. Here are 21 questions for Grown-Ups.
1. What bill do you hate the most? Student loans
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner? Never
3. What did you really want to be when you grew up? An optometrist. Yes, really.
4. How many colleges did you attend? One, with two, almost three degrees.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you wore today? It is comfortable and full of stars.
6. What do you drive? 2001 Ford Taurus SES
7. First thought when the alarm goes off? My alarm has a 'simple math' feature where I have to figure out whether to multiply or add the first thing in the morning. Fortunately, it's multiple choice and I usually just wing it.
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed? Did I set my alarm?
9. Do you miss being a child? Generally. Adulting is hard.
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most? Dusting.
11. Up early or sleep in? Sleep in.
12. Found love yet? No. Unless you mean platonically.
13. Favourite lunch meat? Tofu or seitan.
14. What do you get every time you go to Walmart? Nothing, I don't shop for myself at Walmart, just for a friend with cancer, and I'm not going to count that. It's the Evil Empire, although frankly, I recognise that Amazon is not much better.
15. Lake or ocean? Ocean.
16. Ever crash a vehicle? No.
17. Name a foreign place you’ve never been but want to. Great Britain.
18. Do you have a go-to person? Not really.
19. Growing up what were your favourite cartoons? Scooby-Doo.
20. What do you think has changed about you since you have become an adult? Wisdom.
21. Someone whom you think will complete this? Wanda.

No comments: