Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Agenda for the day

  1. Go to the pharmacy for my roommate's medicine.
  2. Go through the second tub of family photos [I did the first tub last week all at once, surprisingly, and this is the second of two.]
  3. Do game notes.
  4. Four shelves.
  5. Go to two different pet stores for their brand of cat food.
  6. Visit the vet for kitty meds.
  7. Wash the dog blankets and the people bedding.
  8. Incorporate the CD player back into my room along with the CDs I brought from work. I wasn't listening to music that way because I was afraid of disturbing my neighbours--I usually listen to music with Bluetooth headphones on.
  9. Put away my laundry from last weekend.
  10. Water the plants.
  11. Read.
  12. Go over bills.
I keep thinking there's something else. Hmm...oh, relax. Get rest. It's been a rough week.

No comments: