Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, June 05, 2018

I feel a bit like a bouncy ball

Today: I was in my office-->my trainer's office-->physical therapy-->checkout-->kiosk to sign in-->checkout-->physical therapy-->checkout. Whew! I walked 5,588 steps today (not great, but better than my usual lately). It was a lot of mental gymnastics with lots of different tasks and learning more. It was kind of stimulating actually; I feel like I got a real workout, mentally, anyway. So this will be how things go until 1) they get the new person at checkout or fill my position, whichever happens first, then the maternity leave coverage is about six weeks in duration. I'm going to start working the authorisation queue tomorrow morning with my trainer sitting with me, and I'll be able to work part of Friday on top of the early morning sessions. From there I might need to work on the weekend as well, so there's some overtime to get, yay! Okay, off to work on a project with my friend. Good night for now.

No comments: