Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Yay!

Went to my first appointment of the day, my endocrinologist (I'm off from work since I had two to go to), and my hA1C has dropped a whole percentage from 8.1 to 7.1. I've lost 30 lbs from my highest weight and have gone down on my long-acting insulin by 40 units daily. Go me! (And my friend's wonderful cooking!) I did have to laugh, because my doctor always takes my shoes and socks off to check the sensitivity in my feet, and puts them back on, and she put both socks back on wrong-side-out. It was a subtle difference in greys, and at least they matched, but I'm now ensconced in my house shoes with the socks off till the next appointment because it was bothering me to have them reversed, just a bit. Not that I'm particularly weird in any way, right? :)

No comments: