Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My schedule is tight from Thursday through Sunday

but I get to watch 'Heroes' on Monday after all. I need to go to the website and watch the episodes I missed. I hear it was awesome, especially this week's.

I'm working Thursday (truck) night for 4 1/2 hours, Friday for 7, and Saturday for 10 at the store. Then there's the game on Sunday. But I'm off Monday-Wednesday from the store, so that's nice.

I don't work at the store tomorrow, either, but I'm going to go into the hospital, work until about 11 am, go to the store for a celebration (one of my co-workers who has been with the company 32 years is retiring), spend a long lunch there (having okayed it with my boss at the hospital), then come back and work a little later than usual to make sure I can finish up the grant work by Thursday.

No comments: