Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

By 1 PM

  1. Studied Duolingo
  2. Went through bed cubbies
  3. Went through library books
  4. Charged earbuds
  5. Charged continuous glucose monitor receiver
  6. Charged razor
  7. Set up SAD light for seasonal depression
  8. Got rid of honey, oil, and moss*
  9. Cleaned out the bags from the utility room
  10. Consolidated bills/opened all the envelopes
  11. Took midday insulin
  12. Ate lunch
By 3 PM:
  1. Took the books to the library
  2. Got more soda
  3. Took reusable bags to the car
  4. Took my religious items to the car to go to storage
  5. Threw away items on the refrigerator, got rid of the soda bottles, threw away moss*
Still need to:
  1. Fold laundry and put it away
  2. Help my friend write out his bills
  3. Take a shower tonight
  4. Eat dinner
  5. Take evening meds
  6. Change my CPAP mask, etc. 
*It's orchid potting moss. I have two packages. One was still unopened. The other, when I re-potted fifteen orchids years ago because the kitten was digging out and playing with the fir bark, had engendered fungous gnats and I just wanted to make sure it was gone so I wouldn't confuse the two. There may be eggs, and I took awhile to get rid of it, but it's gone now.

That is a lot in eight hours, and I've only paused to eat and take my meds. I haven't doomscrolled. Just the blog posts. So...I'm going to nap now.  In fact, I'll put that on my list.
  1. Take nap.

No comments: