Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 10, 2023

Look what I did on July 4th

This is why I didn't post on July 4th. I was quite busy.  It took me 12 hours to put the stands together, put the plants on them, water the plants, and sweep the room/clean up. I now have things ready to go out to storage, some shelves the plants had been on, four folding ones that had been face-to-face in the windows. I had to move things around later in the week, including a weird placement for the secondary nightstand, in order to get good sun to the plants. We haven't really had a nice sunny day till today to judge the light, but it definitely needed to be done. Oh, and since these were taken, I turned the boom box around to face the majority of the room.  Otherwise, the last pictures represent the current configuration.. Here it is in pictures:

As advertised:

Unassembled:



Put together:


Placed in windows:



Final placement:




No comments: