Weigh myself (I haven't in a while)-- Yay, I've lost 10 lbs! Reconcile my finances.(It would have been nice to have been paid on Friday like I should have been, but it'll be Monday instead.) Get supplements for a friend at Costco, who will pay me back. Visit a furniture store to get a daybed for the move.
- Tour and rent a storage area for the move.
Go to the library and return some books.
- Obtain or at least line up some boxes.
- Work on reducing/weeding books.
- Take out the trash and recyclables.
- Do some cleaning.
Run by the grocery and get mayonnaise for a friend and denture cleanser for me. Plant mint and ivy at a friend's house.
- Do the game notes.
- Do some job hunting.
- Write up my notice for my apartment manager in preparation for the move, to be given on Sunday.
- Pay my COBRA bill so it's in time for August.
- Create a timeline/Gantt chart for the move.
- Finalise my list of what from each room will go to the house, and what will go into storage.
- Research movers, as neither my friends nor I, can handle the big stuff.