Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I feel kind of flat and sleepy

most of the time, and I think it's because of the Lamictal (lamotrigine). Basically I seem to be having trouble really having much enthusiasm for anything and tend to zone easily. It's possible that I'm currently over medicated and once we start taking the Paxil away, things will get better.

I had a panic attack the other day, or emotional storms as I like to call them, where my anxiety built up to a breaking point. I think I blogged about it here. I basically felt trapped in the car during the rain and wound up yelling at a friend for no good reason. Apparently Lamictal can increase anxiety or hypomanic symptoms, although it does better with the depression issues.

Oh, well. I hope this sorts out soon, because I just don't feel like myself per se, and I'm trying to make some plans for the future and just keep everything juggling in the air at the same time. Tonight I go up to 100 mg (from 50), so I should have a better idea of how it'll work or not.

No comments: