Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 27, 2005

Seen on a T-shirt

your quote for the day
I'm not suffering from insanity; I'm enjoying every minute of it.


PS Y, Let me know if you can read the complete entries now.

Oh, and a quick update...I'm working theoretically three jobs at the moment, plus all the stuff I do that's not technically work but sure seems like it, so that's why I haven't blogged much. It also means that Cerys, my dog, has gone into doggie daycare with some loving pack members, and it seems to be working out well. She's happier, which makes me happier. The cats, on the other hand, are just rather pissed (although thankfully not literally, because being cats, that's always a danger) with me and cling to my pillow at night. (Three of us--one pillow. Fun). But I feel better because they have each other and frankly cats mostly nap during the day anyway, and I give lots of love every chance I get, for it is unwise to make a cat cranky, and besides, what can I say, they're my babies.

Anyway, that's all for now. Have a great (long, for those in the US) weekend. Oh, and happy birthday Sunday for my grandmother. She'll be 81!

No comments: