Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A meme

Listening to: 'All I Need' by Matchbox Twenty

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Well, 6:30, but I went back to bed. I think I got up a little after 8. I woke up again before my alarm.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Amethysts.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Incredibles--which if you haven't seen it, it's hilarious, and you should. Plus the DVD is out and has a short called 'Jack-Jack Attack' that's great.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
Charmed, CSI

5. What did you have for breakfast?
A peanut butter sandwich and water

6. What is your middle name?
Eilir Aranea [originally it was Kay, as in Lisa Kay]

7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Indian/Thai/Mediterranean-Middle Eastern, in that order

8. What food do you dislike?
Liver, any cooked greens other than spinach, beets

9. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
English Toffee (although that coconut c/ almond chips I got the other day might actually top it)

10. What is your favourite CD at the moment?
Matchbox Twenty's More Than You Think You Are (I have it out from the library, and I haven't found a single Rob Thomas/MT song I don't like)

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Taurus GL

12. Favourite sandwich?
Peanut butter & banana [although Miracle Whip on bread is also nummy]

13. What characteristic do you despise?
two-facedness; I prefer people who are 'what you see is what you get'

14. Favourite item of clothing?
Soft lavender shirt I bought with a gift card from A at Lazarus, made even better because I got it at something like a sixth of its original price

16. What colour is your bathroom?
white walls, black/silver foil fantasy-related pictures of wizards and unicorns; rice paper shower curtain you can still see through (for those times someone hides in the shower to scare the bejeesus out of you. Don't laugh. It happened.)

17. Favourite brand of clothing?
I couldn't care less about brands. Is it comfy?

18. Where would you retire to?
Britain or Ireland.

19. Favourite time of day?
when I get off work

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 8th...it was my only birthday party growing up.

21. Where were you born?
Danville, Kentucky (but I've lived lots of other places)

22. Favourite sport to watch?
Premiere league football (soccer to some)/figure skating

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
U

24. Person you expect to send it back first?
N (oops, hadn't realised she'd already done the meme)

25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Gain

26. When is your birthday?
April 2, 1967

27. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I was a night person before my medicine started getting me up at 4:30-6:30 in the morning.

28. What is your shoe size?
6 1/2 WW, but sometimes I just have to wear longer, bigger sizes, up to 8 M. But if someone steps on my 'toes' I'm covered. :)

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
A doctor/specifically an optometrist or ophthalmologist.

30. What are you doing today?
getting boxes and packing books for a move, trying to get a book from the library that was on hold but they lost, and get the freakin' ants out of my keyboard, in reverse order

No comments: