Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 15, 2019

Also

I originally went to Kohl's to return something to Amazon. I didn't get why Kohl's would do that until I got a 25% off coupon for using them to do the return. They had some swimsuits, and given that the pretty blue one I'd ordered is a bit tight, I thought I'd check them out. I found a bottom skirt that was nice and roomy, with a tank top that crisscrosses in the back and I can move in very well. (Mind you, I'd ordered the blue suit in a size up from my regular and it barely fit, especially with trouble around the bosom.  These are my normal size.) They're both black, so even though they're different brands they look good together. The nice thing is between the 25% off sale and the 25% off from Amazon, I got it for half off the total. I'm going to return the other suit to Amazon, since I can move better and it looks better on me. So I'm ready for aquatherapy. Yay!  On the other hand, that means returning the other swimsuit to Amazon via Kohl's, where I'll be very careful about that curb!





No comments: